Re: Can I creat my own help file?

Soronel Haetir

You might be able to do something from within jaws script to launch
your help file, but modifying the target program itself is likely a
different story.

Actually, as far as jaws script goes, maybe write a script that fills
the virtual buffer with your help text like existing jaws quick help
(as brought up by jaws+h).

On 8/16/17, Shannon <shannon@...> wrote:
Hi all,

As I am learning.

I am finding little tricks and ways to do things. They aren't script things
but more along the lines of if you want X Y Z then do A B C.

Can I write this down and associate it to particular programs?

Sure I could write it down in word but It would be faster if I didn't have
to go and find the cheat sheet document.

Thanks

Shannon

--
Soronel Haetir