Re: Help! Is it Jaws? Or Excel? Or my computer?

Paul Sandoval

Shirley,

I suspect something broke in Jaws,. If you have already tried to restart your computer and it’s continuing to behave this way, you may have to repair your Jaws installation.

If you have the installer for Jaws, simply run this file, and you will be able to repair Jaws in the resulting wizard.
I hope this helps.
Paul Sandoval

On Aug 16, 2017, at 5:26 PM, Shirley Tracy <stracy5@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Problem: This afternoon I tried using my personal banking spread sheet which I created on Excel. I got the strangest message saying something about the Braille drive cannot be opened because Freedom Scientific does not recognize its authenticity. I don’t use Braille so closed out and tried again. This time I got a message that the program (meaning Excel) is not responding and must be closed. Apparently, I cannot use it. Every time I open it, I get the same message. Need suggestions!
Help!

Shirley Tracy