Help! Is it Jaws? Or Excel? Or my computer?

Shirley Tracy

Hi all,

Problem: This afternoon I tried using my personal banking spread sheet which I created on Excel. I got the strangest message saying something about the Braille drive cannot be opened because Freedom Scientific does not recognize its authenticity. I don’t use Braille so closed out and tried again. This time I got a message that the program (meaning Excel) is not responding and must be closed. Apparently, I cannot use it. Every time I open it, I get the same message. Need suggestions!
Help!

Shirley Tracy