From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: how do you copy into the jaws clipboard a web address

Hi Hank,

Instead of using the, Jaws + A, keystroke, try these keystrokes.  Press the, F6, key to highlight the address bar, now press, control + C to copy it to the clipboard.  the keystroke, Alt + D, will work the same way.  Both keystrokes highlight the whole address bar so you don't have to select it, it's already selected, so after copying just paste it wherever you want.  After using either of these keystrokes press the, F6 key, to get off the address bar.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 5:53 PM

Hello,

I am really hoping someone can help me out. on any web site, after I press the Jaws key combo with the letter “A” key to read to myself the current web address I am located on, how do I copy this particular web address I am on into my jaws clipboard to paste later say in a word document?

Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this!!

Jaws 18 user,

Hank