Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: how do you copy into the jaws clipboard a web address

Hello,

I am really hoping someone can help me out. on any web site, after I press the Jaws key combo with the letter “A” key to read to myself the current web address I am located on, how do I copy this particular web address I am on into my jaws clipboard to paste later say in a word document?

Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this!!

Jaws 18 user,

Hank