From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: One Drive Clarification

Hello, everyone.

I am sorry for the additional post, but I need to clarify something about my previous one drive quiry.

I have some tutorial files for Windows 10, but I’m currently still using Windows 7 on my main laptop computer.

So, if I could get some instructions tailered to Windows 7, that would be most helpful.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan