Or, try the Codex utility and see what you get.
Richard

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Aug 12, 2017, at 5:26 PM, Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:

No, on the PDF files are not headings as tags. Visually the titles look like a main title or a sub title, but they are not tagged.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Off topic, accessible books,

You might try this utility called Codex, to see if it will convert from PDF to word. But if there are truly no headings in the PDF, it probably cannot create them.

Richard

On Aug 12, 2017, at 5:02 PM, Drew Hunthausen <dhunthausen@...> wrote:

Does your college have any support for text book format at the DSS center if there is one? I know when I was in college a few years ago they would take the text from the publisher if there was one and format it.

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://noexcusesblindguy.com