Re: Off topic, accessible books,

Drew Hunthausen

Does your college have any support for text book format at the DSS center if there is one? I know when I was in college a few years ago they would take the text from the publisher if there was one and format it.

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://noexcusesblindguy.com