Re: Need some Frame help

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Thanks Shannon. But I hope I ain’t ready to jump that much further into JAWS. But one never knows, right?

I’ll file that one away in my “Might have to use soon” folder. LOL!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need some Frame help

Hi Mike,

I am far and away, no expert. To my understanding, one can create a frame, which is a rectangular section of the screen, they can be set to do various actions. For example, jaws may watch this area for a particular word, any words, words with attributes, and then preform actions on recognition. Upon recognition, it may instruct jaws to do many things, such as read the context of the frame. Say something a predefined text that you make up, route the mouse to the frame, or even run a script.

If I could get the mastered they could be very useful. Window eyes had a similar feature that I used a lot.

I hope that helps a bit, I found everything I know and they help manual. Shannon

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2017, at 10:03 AM, Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...> wrote:

Sorry for jumping in on this thread a little late. I’m a bit embarrassed to ask; but what is a “Frame”? What is it used for and how does it work?