Re: Thunderbird is making me very cranky

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

He did not mention NVDA but he did ask specificly about Jaws. So your not really making sense.

On 8/9/2017 4:09 PM, Mario wrote:
I beg to differ because NVDA accesses the message list as it always did.
if you are referring to prior versions of JAWS, then I'd say it's a JAWS
issue.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Randy Barnett [mailto:randy@soundtique.net]
Sent: Wednesday, Aug 9, 2017 6:31 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Thunderbird is making me very cranky

This is a known bug and you need to have the latest release of jaws 18
or run TB v45.
On 8/9/2017 11:22 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

OK, trying to set up a friend’s new Win 10 computer.

I got Thunderbird installed and his Email account setup.

However, Jaws says absolutely nothing in the list of messages until
you hit enter and open a message. However, you would not have any
idea there is a message there because Jaws is completely silent while
arrowing through the inbox or the sent folder.

Any tips?

Richard