From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 10:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need some Frame help

Hi all,

I have successfully created a frame however it is repeating itself twice.

This particular frame is set to speek when ever text in this area appears.

So as I use the pc curser to go through a list the totals at the bottom of the screan are read after Jaws says the item that it has navigated to.

What I am hearing is the name of the person for whom I need to check the time, then the hour total for regular and over time. But it announces the numbers again right after.

What setting do I have wrong that would cause it to repeat?

Here is the Jaws history so you know what I am hearing.

Employee row 2 Read Only
Dutton, Stephen
157.25 0.25
157.25 0.25