Re: Thunderbird is making me very cranky

dennis

in the view menue, arrow down to sort by and right arrow. then arrow up to threaded and press enter.you'll be in business.

On 8/9/2017 1:22 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

OK, trying to set up a friend’s new Win 10 computer.

I got Thunderbird installed and his Email account setup.

However, Jaws says absolutely nothing in the list of messages until you hit enter and open a message.  However, you would not have any idea there is a message there because Jaws is completely silent while arrowing through the inbox or the sent folder.

Any tips?

Richard