Window List question

Shirley Tracy

Hi All,

Whenever I need to switch back and forth between programs, such as from my bank to my excel spreadsheet (which I have set up myself), I do an alt tab. Lately, it doesn't let me switch--instead, it goes to the JAWS. So, as I have always done, I simply click on the insert plus F10 for the windo list. Then, in the past, I could click on the choice I need and no problem. Since I have installed the latest JAWS, I can't always bring up the window list. Do any of you have the same issue? If so, is there a work around. How can I change to the other file or whatever I need to access?

Shirley