Re: Jaws vs NVDA

Maria Campbell

One very important feature of JAWS that I like, not yet found or perhaps perfected in NVDA, is the ability to use place markers on web pages.  Also, and perhaps this is my fault, I haven't found the control f for find to work in NVDA as it does in JAWS.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 8/9/2017 12:41 PM, Chris wrote:

                Well if I’m allowed an opinion on this group

I would say that nvda is good value for money compared against jaws or other scree readers

Along with a user friendly interface and not unduly over complicated  unlike some screen readers I could mention but better not eh?