Re: Jaws vs NVDA

Moty Azrad

Dear friends,

For three months, I have a lot of  problems with the latest Jaws 18 – therefore, I started using NVDA intensively.

I fine NVDA AS OUR FUTURE GOOD, FREE AND USEFUL SCREENREADER. Nvda DOeS NOT NEED GRAPHIC CARD AND CAN WORK SOON ON ANY pc ALTHOUGH it does not have all its updates.

NVDA LOADS FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SCREEN READER AND I USED jaws, WINDOW-EYES, etc.

You can use properly the what's called in Jaws, JAWS CURSOR and I can say that NVDA sure is a very very good screen reader and I see it as our future, good, free screen reader.

I must thank to the developers who made fantastic work and send my greetings to Jamie teh – who is going to another adventure – by working for Mozilla.

It's my opinion.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner