Re: intro to Thunderbird

Maria Campbell

The first thing to do is turn off the message pane by pressing f8.  Or, press alt t for tools, go to options, and under general uncheck the first box that says start TB in message area.  Your messages and folders  can then be navigated with tab and arrows.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 8/9/2017 12:12 PM, Sandra Streeter wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Well, I successfully installed Thunderbird, but am so new to the interface that, obviously, I don’t know what I’m doing yet, in terms of being able to access my list and open (or not) particular messages. Can someone get me started, or send me a link to an online tutorial? As of right now, I’m still using the WLM, since that’s what I’m familiar with. Thanks!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)