From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 8:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fonts change in latest JAWS

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry you feel that I'm posting erroneous information, but although they don't say on the website that they recommend downloading the builds / updates & to install them from your computer, I've been told many times by FS tech support to do so.  On the other hand below is what it says on the website about installing new versions.

main region
JAWS Downloads
JAWS Screen Reading Software

The latest version of JAWS can be downloaded using the links below.             For new installations,             download and save the executable file
to your PC and install from there. Make sure to download the correct version (64-bit or 32-bit) for your computer,             which we have detected is
a 64-bit computer. Instructions to verify whether you have a 64-bit or 32-bit computer can be found at the bottom of this page.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.