From: Paul Martz
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Fonts change in latest JAWS

Replying to my own post here... I finally found the "Window Color and Appearance" dialog, which allows me to set the
font, size, bold, italics, etc, of icons and menus. This will allow my wife to set it to whatever she wants.

But I still believe the fact that a JAWS install changes these settings at all is an issue for Freedom Scientific to
investigate and resolve.
   -Paul