From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2017 7:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible password manager

Hi all,

Any suggestion about a good password manager. I don’t know if this kind of software is called like that, but I am looking a software that allow me to store users names, passwords, but also other information like account numbers, credit card numbers. So should be something that manage passwords, but also other  kind of personal information.

Thanks for any advice regarding this software.