Re: accessible password manager

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>

I do the same, but in addition, I use excel and have that file password protected as well

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 11:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible password manager

I keep all this stuff in a plain text file and edit it with Notepad on my Windows system. Many will tell you this is a horribly unsecure solution, but if you secure your devices and computers so that no one can access them but you, then it is quite secure. I’ve used this method for years and never had any unauthorized access to my accounts or credit cards. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best.

   -Paul