Re: Looking for participants for user research

Mich Verrier

Hi I would be interested in pertisipating i use jaws on windows 10 and voice oer on my eye phone. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

From: george b
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Looking for participants for user research

I use jaws and voice over

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of elodie@...
Sent: August 3, 2017 6:12
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Looking for participants for user research

Hello everyone,

I am doing user research for a client and we are looking for participants who use assistive technologies :

JAWS, VoiceOver on mobile, NVDA with Firefox, Dragon, and screen magnifiers Supernova and/or ZoomText.

Contact me if you would be interested in participating in this experience or if you would like more info.

Thank you for considering

Elodie