From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quick add for Outlook contacts

Thanks. I tried a couple things like this in a tandem
connection today. But I was unable to get the context menu
to open. Are there known problems with opening the context
menu remotely during a tandem session?

But it's good to know the procedure for doing this in Office
365 is essentially unchanged from what I do with my old
Office 2010. Next time, if I run into the same issue, I'll
just have my friend try it on her computer directly.

Thanks again,
-Paul