From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: August 2, 2017 2:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quick add for Outlook contacts

Thanks. I tried a couple things like this in a tandem connection today. But
I was unable to get the context menu to open. Are there known problems with
opening the context menu remotely during a tandem session?

But it's good to know the procedure for doing this in Office 365 is
essentially unchanged from what I do with my old Office 2010. Next time, if
I run into the same issue, I'll just have my friend try it on her computer
directly.

Thanks again,
-Paul