From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws & desktop issues

You know with mine, first thing, Windows M will not bring me to the Desktop
only Windows D, whereupon it says Recycle, which, of course, I know is the
first icon on my Desktop.
Before I go to the Desktop, if I press Insert T, JAWS says, lost focus,
press Alt Tab, well, of course, I have done that, got me as far as spitting
in the wind, then Windows M, no go, but Windows D gets me there. More and
more, as computers are supposed to get better, I have more and more burdens.
In Outlook now, when I come into the Inbox, I have to go to the Server box,
then back to the Inbox, then press
Alt+Tab before any emails will arrive. I don't know how my
husband and I managed to figure that out, but I can say it is a downright
nuisance, and I think a totally unnecessary problem. In word, sometimes, the
last document I closed goes to the bottom of the folders - why, I haven't
the slightest idea, just a little thing that required extra thought on my
part to find the thing. For 12 years, I used JAWS and Windows system without
having to endure such nonsense. It just makes me wonder what imposition is
around the corner.
If I sound disgusted, then, I have gotten my point across.

Best from,

Carolyn