From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quick add for Outlook contacts

Just to add to these completely correct instructions I do
the same thing except that I usually use the Jaws cursor to
go up to the "From" field, then put the cursor somewhere on
the address and then I right click which brings up the same
context menu with "Add to Outlook Contacts" as one of the
options.
This will already populate the name and email address,
depending on how the person has their account set up you may
have to edit the name, e.g. it may show up as "Smith, John"
but you may want to put "John Smith".

Regards,
Sieghardcan only