From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Jul 29, 2017 10:25 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Which Antiviral Programs Now Work Best with JAWS?

Mario,

What you say is true for Windows 8 and later. Under Windows 7
Windows Defender remains an antimalware scanner only to this day and
Microsoft Security Essentials is the Microsoft antivirus under Windows 7.

See:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/648703/looking-for-a-good-free-anti-virus/page-2#entry4257211

--
*Brian*- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot level
on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

/If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you
furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap
and you won't mind. /~ Irving Becker