From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Ulrich
Sent: July 29, 2017 2:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem with newly installed J18

Good morning.

I’m running w7 and I installed J18.0 and when I open my Outlook 2010, I’ve noticed I don’t have much in the  menu bars/ribbons ETC. When I hit control N, to bring up a new email, and I’m in the message body and then hit the alt key; I only have what JAWS says is  virtual ribbons and then it says:

To move within the virtual ribbons use tab or shift tab or the arrows.

But when I hit any of the arrows, tab and shift tab: Nothing!

So I guess I have to change some setting? Can anyone give me some suggestions on where to start?

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member