From: Mike Ulrich [mailto:mulrich@centurylink.net]
Sent: Saturday, Jul 29, 2017 6:26 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Which Antiviral Programs Now Work Best with JAWS?

Thanks much, good info!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian
Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 5:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Under Windows 10 and Windows 8 Windows Defender is an antivirus and
antimalware tool with realtime scanning. It is getting antiransomware
and several other capabilities integrated into it with the fall update
this year.

Under Windows 7 Windows Defender was an antimalware scanner and
Microsoft Security Essentials was the antivirus. Both could be used
together.

Microsoft Security Essentials is unnecessary under any version of
Windows later than Windows 7.