Re: jaws crhashing with windows 10 64 bit pro

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

If it were me, I'd call Microsoft Accessibility: 1-800-936-5900
They could remote in to your computer and figure out what is going on.
Richard

On Jul 29, 2017, at 1:10 AM, marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...> wrote:

Hi, lately at least once or twice a day, windows 10 crashes, got all the latest updates and using jaws 18, latest update. Just had a crash, in file explorer, which is windows explorer, and when I get the not responding message, it just hangs, tried unloading jaws and it just hangs and crashes. Any ideas.

Marvin.

Ps: for my anti virus, I use Avast free and for my malware use superanti spyware and do have windows defender which does a periodic scan.