From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: 28 July 2017 18:07
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: two questions

Hi. First, I would like to know if there is a way to click on items that are spoken with the touch cursor. Next, my win7 is set for jaws to start after windows is loaded. The voice that comes up is so slow and gravelly that I can hardly tell what it is saying. The only way to fix it is to reload jaws. Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed? Thanks.

Carol