From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Mouse over on bank site

I ran into a web site a couple years back that had mouse-over controls. They are frustrating.

This control, in particular, opened a menu when the user hovered the mouse. I found I could open the menu with the JAWS cursor, and I somehow managed to get to the menu options but don't remember the details.

Ultimately, I discovered that each of the menu options, when selected, took me to a unique URL. So my final solution was to simply bookmark the target URLs of each menu option. Rather than use the HAWS cursor to hover over the control and navigate to a menu option, I would simply select a bookmark, which turned out to be orders of magnitude more efficient.
It pays to be creative and think out of the box.

Maybe you can do something like that with your bank site?
-Paul