From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web sites issue

I've been using Chrome regularly for the past three months with JAWS. As someone who spent at least 12 years working on IE, it will always hold a special place for me but Chrome and accessibility and screen reader support have come a long way. And I know more than over the last three months of course. It, Chrome, is worth exploring for sureas isFirefox.