From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@live.ca>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:51
Subject: Re: Web sites issue

As I said, the simple solution is to install Google Chrome, using IE
exclusively often is just not enough anymore and will continue to be more
and more problematic.
You have to look at this like you look at apps on iOS, most of us use
several map/GPS apps like Apple Maps and/or Google Maps along with
Blindsquare, Seeing Eye GPS or Nearby Explorer. Most of us use various apps
for doing OCR and identifying/recognizing objects, money, barcodes etc.
Using two browsers on the PC is no different, try Chrome and then use it
either as your primary or secondary browser along with IE. For basic
browsing Chrome is not a steep learning curve, all quick nav keys work just
the same as in IE as these are Jaws functions and they are the same in all
browsers.

Regards,
Sieghard