Re: Web sites issue

James Malone

Just as long as you open defender, you can select either quick scan or full by arrowing to the full radio button. There’s only two choices, and I’ve known in the pass that if you don’t have any threats, Jaws will only land you on the close button. However, if threats are found, you will have choices on what to do with the infected item.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web sites issue

Actually, I don’t know how to run a full scan or any other scan for that matter …… As far as the Malware scan I ran, I had great step by step instructions from a very good friend on how to start it and then I arranged for sighted help to stop by about an hour later and tell me what was on the screen …… Looks like I’ll be adding this to the list of things I need to learn ……

Laura