From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web sites issue

Anyway here is some help I was trying to give and it ended up at the bottom of the message so I am posting it again:

Here is how to run windows defender:

click start then type defender click on it.Tab once then arrow down to virus and threat protection. Click on it then tab until you hear advanced scan.
Click on it. then tab until you hear full scan radio button checked. If this is not selected select it and then tab until you hear scan now button click on it.

after a while the results will appear and you can view them with the Jaws or touch cursor...

On 7/27/2017 12:16 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Hmm... I did say there were excettions and I value them very much...
Comunism? Straw man arguement...
You dont think business is not driven by the bottom line?
If that is so why did Apple decide to put Voiceover into everything
they make? I know it's maybe not entirely out of the goodness of
their hearts, but I do also think that large companies like Apple,
Google, Microsoft and so on do have a social/moral conscience and
while we may wish it might be larger, it is there. Also, to put it
all on the shoulders of "corporate America" is I think not quite
correct, look at what communism achieved.
I do agree that as our population ages accessibility in all forms
will become more and more important and get more and more attention.

Regards,
Sieghard