From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol
Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web sites issue

Hi,

This may sound over-simplified, but if you can not close IE11 with alt-f4,
the simplest way to do it is to close it from within the task manager. I am
running windows 7 so can not tell you how to do it if you are running
windows 10, but here is what I do.

press control-shift-escape.
Press shift-tab once and left or right arrow until it says processes tab tab
once and you are in the running files tasks list once you do this step once,
task manager will stay in this setting until you change it

type the letter i and if it does not land on iexplorer, arrow down until it
does press alt-e to end the program and answer yes or OK

This will close out the program. Press the escape and the task manager will
close.

This may seem like a lot of steps if you haven't done anything like this
before, but it is easy and a small task worth remembering as it can come in
handy quite often.

Carol

On 7/27/2017 1:54 PM, Laura Richardson wrote:
I'm not glad you're having the same problem but I'm glad it's not just me.
This just started a few days ago but it doesn't happen every time ......
Frustrating ......

Laura