From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy
Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Which Antiviral Programs Now Work Best with JAWS?

Windows Defender. Works well does not get over active with blocking real
programs and well, I dont get virus's so...
On 7/26/2017 9:37 PM, Rick Miller wrote:
Dear Listers:

I have decided I don't like AVG anymore, as AVG now has notices totally
graphical and also because AVG is too aggressive with what I have on my
computer. My payment period with AVG expires September 1, so before then I
want to start using a new antiviral software, but I want to find one that
works best with JAWS. So that is why I am turning to you all-to find out
which antivirus software works best with JAWS. I will want a program which,
after it is through scanning, will automatically shut my computer off.
That's the one thing I have liked about AVG, but now the only thing.

I know JAWS used to not work well with Norton antivirus software. Is that
still true?

Sincerely,

Rick Miller

Rick Miller