From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 5:17 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: wrong box

Hi,sometimes a message meant for list comes into my inbox, not often
but
sugar's did,I am not sure why this is., but it was one at Christmas
time I
think I did not wish to hert her feelings but it was a bit amusing,
incidentally can you remind me of the key strokes to reverse an action
know it has a z in it thanks dorothy