Re: Question about uninstalling an older version of JAWS

Mario

the quick answer, don't remove shared components.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike Ulrich [mailto:mulrich@...]
Sent: Thursday, Jul 27, 2017 8:53 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about uninstalling an older version of JAWS

Hi, I just downloaded and installed J 18.0. So now I have J12, J16 and J18
on my laptop. I want to uninstall my J12. So when I went into programs and
opened up J16, there was an option to uninstall. Then there was two options;
to just uninstall Jaws, or to uninstall Jaws and shared components. Seeing
as I have J18 on my laptop; should I select to uninstall just J12 or select
to uninstall J12 and shared components?

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy

Florida Council of the Blind