Re: Which Antiviral Programs Now Work Best with JAWS?

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Windows Defender. Works well does not get over active with blocking real programs and well, I dont get virus's so...

On 7/26/2017 9:37 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

I have decided I don’t like AVG anymore, as AVG now has notices totally graphical and also because AVG is too aggressive with what I have on my computer.  My payment period with AVG expires September 1, so before then I want to start using a new antiviral software, but I want to find one that works best with JAWS.  So that is why I am turning to you all—to find out which antivirus software works best with JAWS.  I will want a program which, after it is through scanning, will automatically shut my computer off.  That’s the one thing I have liked about AVG, but now the only thing.

I know JAWS used to not work well with Norton antivirus software.  Is that still true?

Sincerely,

Rick Miller

Rick Miller