From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A history of Jaws and Windows, was: training modules

Hello Angel:

The head of the Environmental health department where I worked at the time, wrote beautifully formed copper plate letters. One day, he walked into my office and asked what I was doing with this machine. I explained what it did. He then wrote some sentences on a sheet of paper and asked me if I could read them back to him. Needless to say, he was taken aback at such technology

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

From: Bob Hicks <mailto:bob@...>