Re: JAWS and bookkeeping and payroll software

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Did you ever try Cash manager? It is aimed at the European market and has VAT and all that.

On 7/26/2017 8:35 AM, Kerry Fielding wrote:

Hi Greg.

I can't say as I've ever found one that works with JAWS very well but Quickbooks is definitely accessible and works on your iDevice.  I'm self-employed and use their quickbooks self employed iPhone app.  The desktop site is ok but I don't find it half asaccessible.  I've posted the link to the UK quickbooks site but if you need a different country such as the US for example, it is available.

https://www.quickbooks.co.uk/accounting-software/features/payroll-software/

Kerry

On 26/07/2017 15:57, Greg Nickel wrote:

Can anyone in the forum lend some advice on the most user friendly, fully accessible bookkeeping software that has payroll function?

Many thanks.

Greg