From: Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS packaging

And braille wouldn't help me at all.

I wonder what percent of their user base is like that. I was told that

at the age I went blind - finally had to go to a screen reader rather

than magnifier in my late 20s - that it was unlikely that I would ever

become proficient enough with braille for more than short labels.

--

Soronel Haetir

soronel.haetir@...