From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS packaging

I certainly wouldn't expect cassette tapes any more these days and apart from that installing Jaws is so easy that I really don't see the need for a tutorial. Stick the dVD in the drive and it will start up, you click next a few times and it's done. OK, maybe I am over-simplifying this a bit since you may have to select "Install Jaws" or whatever, the fact is I haven't installed Jaws from DVD in many many years and neither have I used the authorization CD. But certainly it can't be much more difficult than running the downloaded file, if I install on a new computer I always just select to authorize manually and then copy and paste the key into the edit field.

I guess if somebody doesn't know how to get started at all that tech support would be more than happy to walk them through the process over the phone. I am always surprised when a new version comes out that I still get the DVD in the mail.

Regards,

Sieghard