Question about J 18.0

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Howdy all,

I recently purchased a copy of J 18.0 at the NFB National Convention in Orlando Florida.

I’m currently running Windows 7, IE 11.0 with J 16.0.

My question, do you think J 18.0 will be OK with running with W 7?

I know I should probably update up to Windows 10, but I guess you could say I’m a bit scared to. I’ve heard a few scary stories about people trying to deal with J 18.0 with W 10?

So perhaps I should just download my new version of J 18.0, but don’t install it yet? Or do you think I can install it on my W 7?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks much!......Mike

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy