From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS packaging

I should also add that my jaws package (either 7 or 8) is a tri-fold.
It has the main installation media, a disc with the RealSpeak 32-bit SAPI voices and the authorization CD (that latter is the only reason I kept the install sleeve all this time). It does not have a separate disc with instructions.

On 7/25/17, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if the main disc has that information now, I
am pretty sure it is a DVD now so space is no longer any sort of
issue.

On 7/25/17, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
There is no way that all JAWS users are going to have the slightest
idea how to load the thing. Some will, some will not.

Best from,

Carolyn