JAWS packaging

Joseph Norton

Hi listers:

I just obtained JAWS through my Voc Rehab office and was a little surprised by the JAWS package.

They used to package with an instructional CD on how to install JAWS (which is still downloadable from the Web site, complete with cassette tone-indexing marks).  In the package, I found a bifold sleve containing the Program DVD and the Authorization CD, a couple Braille sheets about the SMA, a large print document (which I assume is the quick reference), and a Braille quick reference booklet.  I did not find any instructions on installing JAWS, unless it was in the large print document I couldn’t read.  Of course, I am quite familiar with such procedures myself.

I guess, by now, they figure anyone who orders it knows how to install it and doesn’t need any help.  Or, are they falling down on the job?

Any thoughts.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10