Re: Where is the wish list and the complaint box? was: Overlay window 0?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Has anybody confirmed that this is a Jaws issue and not something from Windows 10? I run Jaws 18 on several Windows 7 Desktops at work and don’t recall ever seeing this except on my Windows 10 laptop recently. It would be good to know in the first place what exactly it is.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Where is the wish list and the complaint box? was: Overlay window 0?

Try

support@...

I just sent an email about this overlay window myself and got a canned received message with more to come, hopefully.

lucky1inct@...
"Preach the Gospel, and when necessary use words!"
--St. Francis

On 7/24/2017 3:55 PM, Shannon wrote:

How would one go about complaining viggerously or other wise to VFO? And, where is the suggestion/wish list?

Thanks

Shannon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Overlay window 0?

I had not seen it till JAWS 18.  I believe you should complain vigorously to VFO if it interferes in any way.  It doesn't yet seem to bother me.

lucky1inct@...
"Preach the Gospel, and when necessary use words!"
--St. Francis

On 7/24/2017 2:19 PM, Jacob wrote:

Here it always comes up when I open a webbrowser. As long as the window is open I can't see the menus at my Braille display. I have seen it long time ago in an older JAWS version but now it return in the previous version of JAWS 18.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2017-07-24 at 18:43 Shannon wrote:

What is this overlay window 0?

I have heard it before and it seams to come and go.

What is it and how do you get away from it? It seams to appear when I am having focus problems.

Thanks

Shannon

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.