From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 11:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: selecting in a list box/Jaws 18 & Windows 10

Just try anything you can think of. Sometimes I open it then down arrow then exit it do a screen refresh and see if it has changed if so keep doing it until you get the option you need.
On 7/21/2017 7:22 PM, Laura Richardson wrote:

Jaws tells me this is a combo box …… When I press alt + down arrow to open it Jaws says list box expanded …… I tried your suggestion both before I opened the combo box and after opening the combo box without success.  Is there anything else I might try? …… I can’t go forward on this until I’m able to make my selection.

Laura