From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: My problem with latest update

I usually reverse hands, press the insert/Jaws key with my left hand and use the right hand to press Windows + F4, after you do it a few times it becomes quite natural and easy.

One thing is that it can take quite long for Jaws to restart, I have seen it taking well over 30 seconds, usually I wait almost a minute and only if nothing happens I try other stuff. Interesting enough if I minimize all applications and then type “J” to go to the Jaws shortcut on my desktop Jaws sometimes starts up which means it apparently sometimes crashes and completely unloads in which case the Insert+Windows+F4 won’t work.